Zombie Run 2011

Zombie Run 2011
The Start at Munroe Falls Metro Park

Sunday, September 13, 2009

7th Annual Road Runner Akron Marathon

Time is fast approaching for the 7th annual Road Runner Akron Marathon to be held Saturday September 26th. I will again be running the marathon this year as I have every year of it's existence. If you are looking for a great well run race - look no further than this 'jewel' that we have right in our backyard. Where else can you go and see people that you know all along the course? Besides, you can sleep in your own bed and get home within an hour of the finish. There may be faster race courses out there but this truly is an outstanding event with a very scenic course. Hope to see a lot of my fellow Northeast Ohio runners out there. Good Luck with your training no matter where you will run.

Ed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3:07 ain`t bad Ed, very humid!!!As for me I broke down on Mile 10 in the half, a lousy 1:32 for me. Got to make up for it on the Towpath on the Oct.11th - Keith